All of ASUS notebooks purchased in Singapore comes with a one or two years international warranty ASUS Premium Care extends your coverage to two or three years from your device purchase date. In addition, you’ll get direct support from ASUS experts internationally or locally.
|Warranty||2nd & 3rd Year Notebook International Warranty|
We care for your gear - ASUS gives you better protection with the Warranty Extension Package.
- Extend warranty period from your ASUS product's purchase date.
- Hassle-free repair or replacement, including parts and labor.
- Direct support from ASUS expert.
- International or local repair coverage & support (depending on the extended service package that you purchased).
- Product must be registered and extended warranty service must be activated online.
- The extended warranty service does not cover software, battery, peripherals, free accessories such as mouse or bag, and customer induced damage.
- International warranty services are limited to the available options in the country where service isrequested. Service options, parts availability, and response time vary with countries.
- Local warranty services are available only in the country where the ASUS product is purchased. Service level follows the service policy of your standard warranty.
- Must be purchased and activated within 3 months of your ASUS product purchase date.
- *Extended warranty programme does not apply to TUF Gaming Series and ROG Gaming Series.
Premium Care FAQ
Why should I purchase ASUS Warranty Extension?
With the ASUS Warranty Extension Service Package, you will enjoy extended warranty services after your ASUS product's standard warranty expires.
When can I purchase ASUS Warranty Extension?
ASUS Warranty Extension must be purchased and activated within 3 months of your ASUS product's purchase date.
How do I activate ASUS Warranty Extension?
Step 1 : Become an ASUS Member
Go to ASUS Member Site and sign up to become an ASUS member. If you are already an ASUS member, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 : Register your product
Login to the ASUS Member Site and click " Product Registration " on the left side menu. Please fill in the form with the relevant details of your ASUS product. If you have already registered your product, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 : Activate Your Extended Service
Click " Warranty Extension Activation " on the left side menu and follow these instructions:
- Select the registered product for which you want to get an extended warranty service.
- Key in the Contract Code and Password.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
|Select Brand Stores||ASUS Accessories|